Lifestyle Lean is by far our most popular way of training, and is the best choice for those who want fast, sustainable, life changing results that help you to look, feel, and perform at your best.
We have painstakingly developed Lifestyle Lean to provide a bespoke lifestyle driven solution that is built around you and fits around your life circumstances while delivering outstanding results.
Through implementing often challenging but sustainable changes in your lifestyle habits, Lifestyle Lean will help you to be successful in achieving an optimally lean body, outstanding health, greater energy levels, confidence, and quality of life.
Lifestyle Lean is our no.1 personal training solution for Manchester city centre professionals who want to look, feel and perform better fast, but don’t want to sacrifice their life in the process. In stark contrast to our Catalyst 8 package, Lifestyle Lean allows you to dictate the pace of change while we focus on pushing you within those boundaries to get the best from you, maximising your unique potential.
Lifestyle Lean is not an all or nothing approach. It’s an approach that is agreed and where accountability is paramount. Personal training sessions are demanding and based around your starting point and your current ability – while you’ll be pushed, we’ll never throw you in at the deep end.
People who choose Lifestyle Lean may have a range of goals. The expert personal training team at Optimised is here to adapt to your requirements both at the outset and over time as your needs change. Examples of the sustainable goals we often achieve with our personal training clients are:
- fat loss and getting lean
- increasing health and wellness
- muscle gain
- improving energy levels
- developing a functional, ready-for-anything body
- remediating stress
- improving digestive system function
- develop better mobility, flexibility (see our Perform, Optimised Yoga, and soft tissue therapy for more specific solutions)
- get stronger (see Perform for a more specific strength training solution)
Who is Lifestyle Lean for and what do we expect from you?
Lifestyle Lean is built around you; we’re here to push you and get the best out of you while building your personal training experience and results around your unique circumstances and what you’re able to commit to the process:
- Those who want results - transforming your body and how you feel, while achieving your goals at a pace that fits your lifestyle and commitments
- Time limited Manchester city centre professionals, business people and entrepreneurs who want results despite high stress and hectic schedules
- Those who appreciate a more intelligent, in depth, and more holistic training experience that is centred around sustainable lifestyle change, rather than a six-pack-at-any-cost approach
- Busy professionals who need maximum impact from their time investment – we get you from where you are to where you want to be with a minimum of fuss and maximum efficiency
- Those who want an expert personal trainer to pinpoint exactly what can be improved and implement a time efficient plan to get results from day 1
- Commit to personal training sessions with us between 1 and 4 times per week
- Hard work, commitment to change, and organisation. We're here to advise and support you, but only you can do it - you get out what you put in
- For you to be ready to take action in making changes - coming with the right attitude and mindset is key
While achieving outstanding results is at the heart of everything we do, Lifestyle Lean is never prescriptive – there’s always agreement on the pace of change and the step changes required to gain better results. It’s also flexible and takes into account that you’re most likely pretty busy with a schedule that often changes frequently and sometimes at short notice.
No problem, that’s what Lifestyle Lean is designed for.
If you want a lean, strong, fit, great looking body that's ready for life as well as awesome energy levels and outstanding all round health, Lifestyle Lean is for you. Book your free 30 minute consultation to take the next step now:
To your lean, healthy, optimised future,
Matt & Dee