As any of our clients will tell you, we care deeply about the people we train and we are passionate about the results we deliver.
We're here to help you to be successful in achieving an optimally lean body and outstanding health, enhancing the quality of your life and changing it for the better. Our Manchester personal training clients have the choice of three services depending on the specific results you want to achieve:
- Catalyst 8 week body transformation
- Sustain personal training achieves fast, sustainable results at your own pace. This is a bespoke programme that is built around you and your life circumstances while achieving outstanding results
- Perform, for those looking to return from injury, focus on natural movement efficiency and power, athletes and sportspeople who want to maximise their performance, and those who want to focus specifically on strength training
Our private personal training gym provides an inspiring atmosphere that is not at all daunting, even if the last time you exercised was back when a Commodore 64 was cutting edge tech and everyone thought heart healthy omelettes were cool - yes, that long ago.
The Optimised approach is comprehensive, holistic, science based and research driven, delivered within our luxury, state of the art facility in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Who do we work with?
The often life changing results we achieve are the result of a special partnership; between clients who recognise the need for change and have taken the decision to do what is needed, and the expert, friendly team of trainers, strength coaches and nutritionists at Optimised Personal Wellness.
While we're discerning about choosing our clients (see 'What we expect from you', below), we work and achieve results with a diverse range of people, including:
- Time limited city centre professionals, business people and entrepreneurs who often have high stress and hectic schedules
- Experienced gym goers who have reached a plateau, becoming frustrated at their lack of results despite significant investment of time and money
- Those who have never trained before, and who are (often apprehensively) taking their first steps towards achieving the body, energy levels and optimal health they desire
- Women who have dieted for years without significant fat loss results
- People with diagnosed health conditions or sub-optimal health
- Sports people, from professional footballers (we've had the opportunity to help players from all 3 top-flight English divisions), to triathletes and enthusiastic amateurs
- While at Optimised we're interested in training the person, not 'the name' we've been entrusted with looking after a couple of rock stars, TV presenters, and other well known individuals
What can you expect from us?
Our commitment to you, and our desire for you to succeed in maximising your unique potential creates an environment and client experience where outstanding results are within your grasp.
Our no-stone-left-unturned service and dedication to you goes far beyond the hour long sessions we offer, ensuring that as a unique individual you're supported in every aspect of your life, so that your results enhance and change it for the better:
- Comprehensive screening process, including analysis of factors which might otherwise restrict or stop your progress
- Postural assessment to inform our training protocol design and help us remediate postural issues
- Body composition measurements so that we can objectively assess your progress and make required changes on an ongoing basis
- In-depth, specific nutrition and lifestyle advice so that all factors are leveraged in your favour
- Access to all of your personal recommendations through our bespoke online system so that you know exactly what you're doing wherever you are in the world
- Fast, safe results: a body that gets people asking what you've been doing, more energy, better sleep, more confidence, and outstanding health
Whatever challenges you face, our dedicated team is on hand to support, motivate and inspire you every step of the way.
What do we expect from you?
Achieving results requires:
- Hard work, commitment to change, and organisation. We're here to advise and support you, but only you can do it - you get out what you put in
- For you to be ready to take action in making changes - coming with the right attitude and mindset is key
- You to complete a food and lifestyle diary for at least 2 weeks at the start of your training
- Change your nutrition and lifestyle habits, and implement your plan, including giving up processed food and reducing alcohol
Personal training with Optimised is inclusive, not intimidating in the slightest, but it's not for everyone - we expect and demand that you give your personal best, while appreciating that everyone has different demands and life circumstances. If you want a run-of-the-mill trainer who does not care and is not passionate about your results, you won't need to look far.
To your lean, healthy, optimised future,
Matt & Dee