If you're a time limited Manchester city centre professional or business person who needs to balance the demands of your career with looking, feeling and performing to your maximum potential, you're in the right place.
Unless you make a conscious decision to prioritise critical factors such as nutrition, sleep, and fitness, you’ll likely end up trapped behind your desk feeling overweight, lethargic, and unhappy. Ignoring these factors can compromise the short and long term quality and quantity of your life, with sometimes disastrous consequences.
We founded Optimised Personal Wellness specifically to help people like you - here's why
We know what it's like. As former professionals ourselves (we were research and development consultants for healthcare companies such as AstraZeneca, GSK and Johnson & Johnson), founders Dee & Matt understand; the long hours behind a desk, high stress environment, and little time to positively invest in yourself.
We're here to help you:
- increase the quality and quantity of your life
- achieve results; get lean, feel great, and look better
- by giving you in depth day-to-day advice and support, while understanding your unique life circumstances
- increase your energy so you feel better and are more productive, taking your workload and life in your stride
- resolve chronic health problems through access to our expert clinic team and advanced testing to pinpoint the root cause of issues
- improve mental acuity and focus, and remove blocks that are holding you back so that you perform better
- develop better posture and resolve aches, pains and injuries
- restore confidence and belief in your innate ability to improve your life - even if you've given up on yourself, think you're over the hill or past it
What you won't find at Optimised:
- an all or nothing, unrealistic approach that sets you up to fail - we're here to support you and achieve the best with what you can give
- short term approaches that don't last - we're here to make an immediate impact and deliver results that last through developing lifestyle habits that stick and provide you with sustainable results
- a crowded environment, where you have to wait for equipment - with our private personal training gym and integrated health clinic we're able to maximise your investment by focusing 100% on you
- amateurs; you're professional, so are we, and we're experts at what we do
- strategies to optimise your body, your mental approach and your health that are based in science fiction rather than science. While it's easy to find both personal trainers and health practitioners who risk your results and your health by employing crazy protocols, you'll find sane, research based advice at Optimised
What we've found through our years of experience in working with time limited and often highly pressured professionals and business people is that the biggest challenge can lay in you feeling able to take time out to positively invest in yourself. It's hard to leave a heavy workload and feel as though you'll be slipping even further behind the curve if you do.
The experience of those who have invested in themselves, and a better work-life balance, suggests that there's a real and meaningful return on that investment; greater energy levels, more confidence, greater mental acuity, and higher levels of productivity equates to strong professional progression and a better all round life.
If that sounds good to you, your own journey to becoming an optimised professional may just have started.
To your lean, healthy, optimised future,
Matt, Dee & the Optimised team