***For a time limited period, when you sign up for the 101 Ways to Get Lean eBook, you can also download our awesome Optimised Elimination Diet – a free 30 day diet plan (with an optional 20 day food re-introduction phase to identify food intolerances).
The Optimised Elimination Diet will deliver sensational short term fat loss results, vastly increased energy, and a longer term understanding of which foods work for you (and which don’t).***
So, you’re back from the festive break, back behind your desk, and also lethargic, bloated and a couple of pounds heavier (I’m being kind to most of you there, in all likelihood!)
You need to do something. Anything. Heck, even WeightWatchers, LighterLife, and the Cambridge Weight Plan might get another go.
But hang on a second, why not do something that will get you both short and long term results? This year instead of finding another short term fix, why not get some knowledge that is aimed at consistent, long term, sustainable results.
And why not get it for free?
In our 100% free guide you’ll discover how busy, time limited professionals like you can get lean, get more energy naturally, and generally feel awesome. It’s free.
101 Ways To Get Lean, Explode Your Energy & Feel Awesome [Starting Now!]
All you need to do to get your downloadable copy is head to:
In it you’ll find:
- Strategies to optimise your mental approach for long term success, not short term fixes
- How you can move your body most effectively to break through frustration and get the body and energy levels you want
- How to eat to make yourself feel unstoppable and lose fat
- The main lifestyle factors that will hold you back and how to overcome them
- The role supplementation can play in your success and which supplements we use with our clients to get results
So many people struggle with weight loss, trying the same old ‘cut calories to the bone’ approach over and again. Others are held back by lack of energy, are confused by information overload, or aren’t sure what will work for them.
In fact, by introducing small changes (changes that work, not quick fixes that mask bad habits) over time, you can form healthy, sustainable habits that will literally change your life, not just in the short term, but for years to come.
When you apply our approach to your weight loss and health goals, you’ll achieve the consistency of daily action that comes with forming great habits instead of resorting to drastic action every January and just before your Summer holiday (!).
These are all real life strategies we use in our Manchester clinic and personal training gym, and in fact we make all of our personal training clients read this exact book as homework when starting with us. This way, they’re equipped with the knowledge they need to get the very best results from Day 1, and now you can get access to the very same information.
So rest assured, this isn’t another big-sell-light-on-knowledge free guide, this is the guide we use with our paying clients to get the very best information in their hands from the very start of their personal training programme.
Even better, you can get these life changing results while:
- eating real food
- not going hungry
- finding the right mental approach rather than getting frustrated, stressed and unhappy
- learning about which exercise approaches are most effective for fat loss
- discovering how your relationships may be affecting your ability to get the results you want
- exploring how to measure your progress properly and how the scales can lie
- learning about the impact of hormones on your weight and health
- getting tips on better sleep
- discovering why your digestive health could hold the secret to your fat loss and health success
- ... and, well, much, much more
Yep, it's all 100% FREE, no filler and no hogwash - just what you need to know to get the job done.
To your lean, healthy, optimised future,
Matt, Dee & the Optimised team